Srikkanth voted out of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6`
Mumbai: Former Indian skipper Krishnamachari Srikkanth was Saturday eliminated from ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (JDJ) 6’. Known to be a free flowing and attacking batsman, he came with the motto to dance naturally. He entertained but had to leave just after a week only.
Srikkanth, who was the second contestant to get eliminated from JDJ after actor-comedian Suresh Menon, entered the show June 8 as a surprise entry.
Along with his choreographer Amrita Moitra, he was in the bottom three with actors Shweta Tiwari and Karanvir Bohra.
The episode was called ‘Dance fusion week’ and the contestants were asked to perform on two or more dance forms.
Now Drashti Dhami, Shweta Tiwari, Karanvir Bohra, Siddharth Shukla, Meghna Malik, Ekta Kaul, Lauren Gottlieb, Shaan, Aarti Chabaria Sonali and Sumant are vying for the top honour.
The weekend show comes on Colors channel at 9 p.m.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Let’s not have a gender war, says Shekhar Suman
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?
- Hema Malini, Dharmendra celebrate 36 years of marriage – See pics
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?