Steven Tyler wants a pay rise for `American Idol` ?
London: ‘Aerosmith’ rocker Steven Tyler reportedly wants his "American Idol" pay deal increased after learning that singer Jennifer Lopez is set to earn double his current fee for singing reality show.
JLo will get an estimated $20 million-a-year which is twice the "Crazy" hitmaker`s current salary.
"Jennifer`s management is close to brokering her a huge deal to come back to the panel for at least one more season, and but the side effect is that it means her fellow judges also want more money," a website quoted a source as saying.
"Steven is halfway through a two-year deal, and his management has asked for more money. They argue he was just as sensational and as popular on the panel as Jennifer. But, on the other side, show bosses argue he`s tied into a deal and has to stick to it. However, it`s hoped they can come to a compromise to keep Steven happy, because the producers love him,"the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas