Stunt scars will give me stories to tell: Kavita Kaushik
Mumbai: TV actress Kavita Kaushik, who will be seen performing stunts as Krishika, a superhero, in `F.I.R`, says she is not scared of stunts.
"I`m very excited about the stunts and I get fascinated with the scars and marks, so I never fear minor injuries. I believe every scar has a story, which is a memory that always stays with you unlike popularity and success," Kavita said in a statement.
"These stunts will give me great stories to tell to my kids and grandchildren," she added.
Kavita is mostly seen in the khakee uniform in the show, but for the superhero part she will wear a new costume.
"My director and team have designed this comfortable, sexy yet so superhero costume for me," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars top highest-paid TV actors list