Stunt scars will give me stories to tell: Kavita Kaushik
Mumbai: TV actress Kavita Kaushik, who will be seen performing stunts as Krishika, a superhero, in `F.I.R`, says she is not scared of stunts.
"I`m very excited about the stunts and I get fascinated with the scars and marks, so I never fear minor injuries. I believe every scar has a story, which is a memory that always stays with you unlike popularity and success," Kavita said in a statement.
"These stunts will give me great stories to tell to my kids and grandchildren," she added.
Kavita is mostly seen in the khakee uniform in the show, but for the superhero part she will wear a new costume.
"My director and team have designed this comfortable, sexy yet so superhero costume for me," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?