Sunny Leone gets Hindi training on `Fear Files` set
Mumbai: Walking in the footsteps of foreign beauties like Katrina Kaif and Nargis Fakhri, Indo-Canadian adult films star Sunny Leone, whose Bollywood career seems to be going great guns, is trying her best to master her Hindi diction.
She was seen doing this on the sets of TV show `Fear Files`.
While shooting for a special episode of the show, Sunny was seen perfecting her dialogues by taking help from the show`s producer and the team.
Sunny ended up spending a whole hour doing so after reaching the sets on time, as she wanted to get her diction and accent right, said a source.
Sunny is said to have stunned everyone on the sets with her little black dress, and insisted that she wouldn`t let the makers of the show dub her dialogues. She stayed on longer and gave retakes till the time she was content with her dialogue delivery.
Sunny made an appearance on the show for the promotion of her forthcoming `horrex` film `Ragini MMS 2`.
The `Fear Files` episode featuring the `Babydoll` will go on air March 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: THESE Bollywood celebrities have extended support
- Hrithik Roshan, Ronit Roy lock horns in new dialogue promo of 'Kaabil' – Watch
- Not scared of being stereotyped: Aditya Roy Kapur
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’