Sunny Leone gets Hindi training on `Fear Files` set
Mumbai: Walking in the footsteps of foreign beauties like Katrina Kaif and Nargis Fakhri, Indo-Canadian adult films star Sunny Leone, whose Bollywood career seems to be going great guns, is trying her best to master her Hindi diction.
She was seen doing this on the sets of TV show `Fear Files`.
While shooting for a special episode of the show, Sunny was seen perfecting her dialogues by taking help from the show`s producer and the team.
Sunny ended up spending a whole hour doing so after reaching the sets on time, as she wanted to get her diction and accent right, said a source.
Sunny is said to have stunned everyone on the sets with her little black dress, and insisted that she wouldn`t let the makers of the show dub her dialogues. She stayed on longer and gave retakes till the time she was content with her dialogue delivery.
Sunny made an appearance on the show for the promotion of her forthcoming `horrex` film `Ragini MMS 2`.
The `Fear Files` episode featuring the `Babydoll` will go on air March 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas