Sunny Leone to host dating reality show `Splitsvilla`
Mumbai: Adult filmstar Sunny Leone will host the upcoming seventh season of popular reality show `Splitsvilla`.
Splitsvilla, aired on an entertainment channel, is based on the American dating reality show `Flavor of Love`.
Sunny, 32, has decided to return to the small screen as the host of Splitsvilla and will replace actress Sherlyn Chopra for the upcoming (seventh) season of the dating show, a source said.
The `Ragini MMS 2` star had earlier participated in the fifth season of reality show `Bigg Boss`.
"She is doing the show this season. She will be hosting the show and will be seen on regular basis (on the show). Every time we try something new for every season, we thought getting her (Sunny) was a good idea for the show,"a source said.
The reality show revolves around young boys and girls trying to secure a place in Splitsvilla which is a `Villa`. It is a `hunt for love` show where they compete in tasks to stay in the competition and mingle with contestants to find love.
In the end, a boy and a girl are crowned the winners of Splitsvilla (they are a couple.)
It is yet not known, how many contestants will be part of the show this season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more
- Video alert! Divyanka Tripathi - Vivek Dahiya’s wedding teaser will inspire you to fall in love
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!