Surbhi Jyoti happy with response to `Qubool Hai`
Mumbai: Surbhi Jyoti, lead actress of TV show "Qubool Hai", is happy with the response to the show, and credits its "wonderful team" for its success.
"Our team is wonderful. I don`t know what kind of teams other people get, but I am lucky enough since it is my first show here in Mumbai. I have got a very wonderful team," Surbhi, who plays Zoya Faarooqi in the Zee TV show, said here. Surbhi is a theatre actor from Jallandhar, Punjab.
"My co-actors, production team and direction team, each and every member is so supportive. They are wonderfully good and a good team is responsible for the success of `Qubool Hai`," she added.
Surbhi states her character is very similar to her real self.
"Zoya is very much Surbhi, perhaps that`s why I am able to do it. Since Zoya is like Surbhi, I don`t have to do too much acting. I just have to learn my dialogues," she said.
The show went on air in October 2012.
"Qubool Hai" also features actors Karan Singh Grover and Vaquar Shaikh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh just tweeted the most cutesy message for his 'baiko' Genelia!
- Soha Ali Khan bats for stronger laws against animal cruelty
- Karanvir Bohra and wifey Teejay Sidhu blessed with twin daughters!
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: We bet you haven’t seen these family pictures of Priyanka Jagga Muise!
- Lady Gaga doesn't like comparison with Madonna, says 'we are very different'
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- Puja Banerjee, Kunal Verma call it quits – Here’s why
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- Rajat Tokas's voice modulation skills for 'Chandra-Nandni'
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 693: The serial killer makes yet another attempt to kill Pragya