‘Surprise’ Emmy host Charlie Sheen wishes ‘Two And A Half Men’ cast the best
Washington: Charlie Sheen, who was fired from hit CBS sitcom ‘Two and a Half Men’ in March 2011 following his erratic behavior, offered an olive branch to his former colleagues at the Emmy Awards last night.
Sheen, who was tapped to be a surprise presenter, took the stage and wished the cast and crew of the series “the best” while presenting the award for Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series, which he called his “old category”.
“I want to take a moment to get something off my chest and say a few words to everybody here from ‘Two And A Half Men’, ” Radaronline quoted him as saying.
“From the bottom of my heart, I wish you nothing but the best for this upcoming season. We spent eight wonderful years together…and I know you will continue to make great television,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks