Tanishaa to judge comedy show on Zee TV
Mumbai: Actress Tanishaa Mukherji, who was last seen on reality TV show `Bigg Boss`, will be seen judging a comedy show soon.
Tanishaa, 36, recently hogged limelight for her friendship with controversial co-contestant Armaan Kohli in the hit reality show.
And now she will be judging `Gangs of Hasseepur` with TV star Mandira Bedi.
Popular actress Ragini Khanna will be anchoring the show in which contestants (comedians) will come and perform gags that touch a social issue in either solo or group acts.
The concept is still being finalised by the makers. Others who have been signed for the show include comedians Bharti Singh, Suresh Menon and Raju Srivastav.
The show will be aired on Zee TV from April end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 648—Destiny makes Abhi meet Pragya again!