Tanishaa to judge comedy show on Zee TV
Mumbai: Actress Tanishaa Mukherji, who was last seen on reality TV show `Bigg Boss`, will be seen judging a comedy show soon.
Tanishaa, 36, recently hogged limelight for her friendship with controversial co-contestant Armaan Kohli in the hit reality show.
And now she will be judging `Gangs of Hasseepur` with TV star Mandira Bedi.
Popular actress Ragini Khanna will be anchoring the show in which contestants (comedians) will come and perform gags that touch a social issue in either solo or group acts.
The concept is still being finalised by the makers. Others who have been signed for the show include comedians Bharti Singh, Suresh Menon and Raju Srivastav.
The show will be aired on Zee TV from April end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'