Tanishaa to judge comedy show on Zee TV
Mumbai: Actress Tanishaa Mukherji, who was last seen on reality TV show `Bigg Boss`, will be seen judging a comedy show soon.
Tanishaa, 36, recently hogged limelight for her friendship with controversial co-contestant Armaan Kohli in the hit reality show.
And now she will be judging `Gangs of Hasseepur` with TV star Mandira Bedi.
Popular actress Ragini Khanna will be anchoring the show in which contestants (comedians) will come and perform gags that touch a social issue in either solo or group acts.
The concept is still being finalised by the makers. Others who have been signed for the show include comedians Bharti Singh, Suresh Menon and Raju Srivastav.
The show will be aired on Zee TV from April end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra keen to work with cousin Priyanka Chopra
- Manoj Bajpai spills the beans on his role in 'Sarkar 3'
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- Puja Banerjee, Kunal Verma call it quits – Here’s why
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint