Taylor Lautner performing stunts on his own in new show?
Los Angeles:`Twilight` star Taylor Lautner is apparently performing the stunts in the hit comedy `Cuckoo` on his own.
During the filming of the show recently, the 22-year-old actor was spotted showing off his acrobatic skills as he leapt across buildings in the wee hours of the morning in London, reportedly.
The Hollywood heartthrob, who replaced Andy Samberg from the show, will play a mysterious young stranger who shows up in Lichfield, Staffordshire.
Lautner will costar with British actors Greg Davies and Helen Baxendale.
Samberg originally starred in the first season of the show but disappeared at the end when his character travelled to the Himalayas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale
- Shah Rukh Khan invited to star guest on season two of 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency'
- Roadies: Karan Kundrra loses his cool, slaps a contestant
- 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for two more seasons