Teri Hatcher isolated by `Desperate Housewives` co-stars
London: Actress Teri Hatcher`s dispute with her `Desperate Housewives` co-stars came to notice as she was not invited to contribute to a goodbye present for the show`s crew.
The 47-year-old actress reportedly has a strained relationship with Eva Longoria, Marcia Cross, Felicity Huffman and Vanessa Williams, who play her on-screen best friends, reported Contactmusic.
Hatcher`s name was reportedly missing from card when the workers were presented with a farewell gift.
"The girls do not get along with Teri so they organised this and left her out," a production source said.
Apparently, the ‘Lois and Clark’ star is rarely included when the cast socialises together off set.
The `Desperate Housewives` finale will air in the US on May 3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside