Teri Hatcher to star in `Jane By Design`
London: `Desperate Housewives` star Teri Hatcher is all set to star in the American comedy sitcom `Jane By Design`.
The 47-year-old actress, who has just wrapped up the shooting of `Desperate Housewives`, will also get behind the camera to direct four episodes of the show, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m thrilled for the opportunity to direct. So many of the crew and cast of `Desperate Housewives` have been encouraging me to do this for a long time, from Vanessa Williams, James Denton, to the talented camera crew department and producers.
"Now that I have time, I`m excited to whole heartedly conquer new ventures. Jane By Design is charming, with very funny performances. I look forward to working with new and old friends over there and helping them tell stories both in front and behind the camera," Hatcher said.
The actress will play the estranged mother of the lead character Jane, played by Erica Dasher.
Hatcher shot to fame with her role as Susan Mayer in the comedy-drama `Desperate Housewives` and won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in 2005.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?
- Shubhangi Atre gets nervous for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'!