The Simpson bids farewell to `Mrs. K`
Washington: Edna Krabappel, the grumpy teacher of Bart Simpson in `The Simpsons`, and Maria Wallace, the actress behind her voice were given a final farewell on Sunday night`s episode of the animated show.
According to Deadline.com, a scene from the show was aired as an epilogue as a goodbye to the character.
Late Marcia Wallace who had voiced Edna in more than 175 episodes had also won an Emmy for it.
Better known as Mrs. K by her students, the character had made the debut in the show in its first season, nearly a quarter-century ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans