This season, `DID` will touch new level: Mudassar Khan
New Delhi: The fourth season of `Dance India Dance` promises to take the dance competition a notch higher than in the previous seasons, says choreographer Mudassar Khan who will be seen judging the show along with other choreographers Shruti Merchant and Feroz Khan.
Originally the show was judged by choreographers Geeta Kapur, Remo D` Souza and Terence Lewis who will remain an integral part of the show.
"All three of us are new. We can`t compare with the old judges but we want to do better than them. We have to take the show to a new level and there are many new dance forms and variations which we have added," Khan told IANS in a telephonic interview.
The theme of the show this time is `Dance it Out` and Khan added that they promise to try and depict the problems faced by people via dance.
"`Dance it out` is a nice revolutionary line. We will go to many places and ask them about their problems and once people tell us we will plan dances on those subjects. The message of the show is to forget all your problems and dance it out," he said.
The choreographer also added that the auditions this year were excellent and the judges had to even send back some good dancers.
"The auditions, especially in Delhi, were amazing. They were so good. We got so many contestants. The rest of the cities also had good dancers. We had to say no to many good dancers. We have taken the best of the best," he said.
Khan has choreographed songs like "Humka peeni hai" in "Dabangg" and "Pandeyji seeti" in "Dabangg 2". He has also choreographed "Party all night" in the recently released film "Boss". He runs his own hip hop school and is the owner of the dance group "Sharpshooterz".
Talking about his future plans, the choreographer said that although he has movies lined up he wants to give "Dance India Dance" his full attention now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!