Three of us bring warm vibes on IGT: Kirron Kher
Mumbai: The 5th Season of `India`s Got Talent` (IGT) is set to go on air and Kirron Kher, one of the judges, says she and her co-judges filmmaker Karan Johar and actress Malaika Arora bring a lot of warmth on the show.
The weekend show will premiere Jan 11.
"The three of us bring warm vibes on the show and there is no sense of competition. We had different people here, but the warmth that Malaika and Karan bring on the show is different. And our bonding translates on screen," Kirron told reporters Tuesday.
Kirron, who is associated with the show since the beginning, judged the first season with actress Sonali Bendre and director Shekhar Kapur.
In the second and third seasons, Kirron and Sonali were joined by Sajid Khan and Dharmendra, respectively.
Karan and Malaika entered the show as judges in the fourth season.
While some dangerous stunts will be judged this season, Karan assures all safety measures are in place.
"Precautions are taken by the team before the performances. We assure that our contestants are safe," said the director of films like `Student Of The Year`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Birthday special: These blockbuster Sonu Nigam songs will definitely make your day!
- Anupam Kher shares his 'Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai' experience! Watch video
- 'Plagiarism in Fashion needs serious attention'
- Attention cinema lovers! A sequel to Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ in the pipeline?
- Karishma Tanna breaks silence on breakup with Upen Patel! - Read here
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!