Time to try different dance forms, Shweta Tiwari on `Jhalak...`
Mumbai: Shweta Tiwari, who is a good dancer, says she has danced to Bhojpuri songs, but wants to try other dance forms while participating in the dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6’.
Currently seen playing mother to teenage children in TV show ‘Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi`, Shweta had earlier participated in the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliey’ with her ex-husband Raja Chaudhary.
"I have seen myself dancing only to Bhojpuri tunes, but here (in `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa`) I want to see myself doing different dance forms. This is what I expect from myself," Shweta said here Monday at the launch of the show.
"So that when I go out of here, I can tell people, `Yes, I can do this and I know this (dance form) also`," she added.
Starting June 1, the sixth season of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ will showcase the dancing prowwess of 12 contestants - Shweta, Drashti Dhami, Karanvir Bohra, Siddharth Shukla, Shaan, Aarti Chabaria, Eijaz Khan, Suresh Menon, Shantanu Mukherjee, Ekta Kaul, Meghna Malik and Lauren Gottlieb.
The show will be judged by actress Madhuri Dixit, filmmaker Karan Johar and choreographer-director Remo D`Souza. The trio had judged the last season of the dance reality show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'