Time to try different dance forms, Shweta Tiwari on `Jhalak...`
Mumbai: Shweta Tiwari, who is a good dancer, says she has danced to Bhojpuri songs, but wants to try other dance forms while participating in the dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6’.
Currently seen playing mother to teenage children in TV show ‘Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi`, Shweta had earlier participated in the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliey’ with her ex-husband Raja Chaudhary.
"I have seen myself dancing only to Bhojpuri tunes, but here (in `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa`) I want to see myself doing different dance forms. This is what I expect from myself," Shweta said here Monday at the launch of the show.
"So that when I go out of here, I can tell people, `Yes, I can do this and I know this (dance form) also`," she added.
Starting June 1, the sixth season of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ will showcase the dancing prowwess of 12 contestants - Shweta, Drashti Dhami, Karanvir Bohra, Siddharth Shukla, Shaan, Aarti Chabaria, Eijaz Khan, Suresh Menon, Shantanu Mukherjee, Ekta Kaul, Meghna Malik and Lauren Gottlieb.
The show will be judged by actress Madhuri Dixit, filmmaker Karan Johar and choreographer-director Remo D`Souza. The trio had judged the last season of the dance reality show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video
- Observed Ranbir's style to sing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' song: Arijit Singh
- What made Sohail Khan shift focus to direction, production? Here's the truth
- Sanjay Dutt is still all 'bhai bhai' with Salman Khan? Scoop inside
- This temple in Karnataka’s coastal region has world’s second-tallest Shiva statue
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 655—Abhi is lost in Pragya's thoughts!
- I don't allow my son to watch TV: Shilpa Shetty
- Trouble in Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee marriage? Deets inside
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH