Time to try different dance forms, Shweta Tiwari on `Jhalak...`
Mumbai: Shweta Tiwari, who is a good dancer, says she has danced to Bhojpuri songs, but wants to try other dance forms while participating in the dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6’.
Currently seen playing mother to teenage children in TV show ‘Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi`, Shweta had earlier participated in the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliey’ with her ex-husband Raja Chaudhary.
"I have seen myself dancing only to Bhojpuri tunes, but here (in `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa`) I want to see myself doing different dance forms. This is what I expect from myself," Shweta said here Monday at the launch of the show.
"So that when I go out of here, I can tell people, `Yes, I can do this and I know this (dance form) also`," she added.
Starting June 1, the sixth season of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ will showcase the dancing prowwess of 12 contestants - Shweta, Drashti Dhami, Karanvir Bohra, Siddharth Shukla, Shaan, Aarti Chabaria, Eijaz Khan, Suresh Menon, Shantanu Mukherjee, Ekta Kaul, Meghna Malik and Lauren Gottlieb.
The show will be judged by actress Madhuri Dixit, filmmaker Karan Johar and choreographer-director Remo D`Souza. The trio had judged the last season of the dance reality show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more