Tony Potts `directing reality show about powerful Indian women`
New York: Former ‘Access Hollywood’ host Tony Potts has reportedly donned the director’s cap and is close to selling VH1 a reality show, based around five glamorous, self-made Indian millionaire women.
According to sources, the show features the women “as business big shots by day, having made it in fashion, beauty, media, etc. When they go home, they become the dutiful old world Indian wife and daughter,” the New York Post reported.
VH1 has ordered a pilot under the working title ‘Made in America.’
Potts also has a production company with wife Shalini Vadhera.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!
- Ritesh Sidhwani quashes rumours 'Raees' being postponed
- 'Kapoor and Sons' actor Fawad Khan caught crooning and dancing in camera – Watch video
- Sixth 'Transformers' movie to be a Bumblebee spin-off
- Prakash Jha thought Priyanka won’t have time for ‘Jai Gangaajal’
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game