Tony Potts `directing reality show about powerful Indian women`
New York: Former ‘Access Hollywood’ host Tony Potts has reportedly donned the director’s cap and is close to selling VH1 a reality show, based around five glamorous, self-made Indian millionaire women.
According to sources, the show features the women “as business big shots by day, having made it in fashion, beauty, media, etc. When they go home, they become the dutiful old world Indian wife and daughter,” the New York Post reported.
VH1 has ordered a pilot under the working title ‘Made in America.’
Potts also has a production company with wife Shalini Vadhera.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kit Harington to return in 'Game of Thrones' season six?
- Ajay Devgn to appear on 'Nach Baliye 7' finale?
- X Factor auditions cancelled after death of Cowell's mother
- Manik Pal recounts struggle to the top
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015