TV actress Ankita Lokhande hospitalised
New Delhi: Famous face of small screen, actress Ankita Lokhande has reportedly been hospitalised after the 'Pavitra Rishta' star complained of stomach ache. The popular bahu of television, has been working on the Zee TV show since 2009.
According to a leading daily, the actress has reportedly been diagnosed with appendicitis, which requires her to take some time off the show and undertake complete rest for a few days. The actress, who plays the lead role in the show, will have to excuse herself for certain number of days. Meanwhile the makers are working on finding a way out in the plot to accommodate her health issues.
Ankita is rumoured to be dating Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who was once playing the lead role of 'Manav' opposite her in 'Pavitra Rishta', before making his big screen début in 'Kai Po Che'.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?