TV actress Ankita Lokhande hospitalised
New Delhi: Famous face of small screen, actress Ankita Lokhande has reportedly been hospitalised after the 'Pavitra Rishta' star complained of stomach ache. The popular bahu of television, has been working on the Zee TV show since 2009.
According to a leading daily, the actress has reportedly been diagnosed with appendicitis, which requires her to take some time off the show and undertake complete rest for a few days. The actress, who plays the lead role in the show, will have to excuse herself for certain number of days. Meanwhile the makers are working on finding a way out in the plot to accommodate her health issues.
Ankita is rumoured to be dating Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who was once playing the lead role of 'Manav' opposite her in 'Pavitra Rishta', before making his big screen début in 'Kai Po Che'.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre