TV actress Ankita Lokhande hospitalised
New Delhi: Famous face of small screen, actress Ankita Lokhande has reportedly been hospitalised after the 'Pavitra Rishta' star complained of stomach ache. The popular bahu of television, has been working on the Zee TV show since 2009.
According to a leading daily, the actress has reportedly been diagnosed with appendicitis, which requires her to take some time off the show and undertake complete rest for a few days. The actress, who plays the lead role in the show, will have to excuse herself for certain number of days. Meanwhile the makers are working on finding a way out in the plot to accommodate her health issues.
Ankita is rumoured to be dating Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who was once playing the lead role of 'Manav' opposite her in 'Pavitra Rishta', before making his big screen début in 'Kai Po Che'.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more