TV actress Ankita Lokhande hospitalised
New Delhi: Famous face of small screen, actress Ankita Lokhande has reportedly been hospitalised after the 'Pavitra Rishta' star complained of stomach ache. The popular bahu of television, has been working on the Zee TV show since 2009.
According to a leading daily, the actress has reportedly been diagnosed with appendicitis, which requires her to take some time off the show and undertake complete rest for a few days. The actress, who plays the lead role in the show, will have to excuse herself for certain number of days. Meanwhile the makers are working on finding a way out in the plot to accommodate her health issues.
Ankita is rumoured to be dating Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who was once playing the lead role of 'Manav' opposite her in 'Pavitra Rishta', before making his big screen début in 'Kai Po Che'.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lakme Fashion Week 2016: What made Emraan Hashmi's ramp walk more special! – Details inside
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan spills glamour at Lakme Fashion Week 2016! – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside