TV actress Mouli Ganguly, a shopaholic
Mumbai: Apart from her never-ending shoots, actress Mouli Ganguly loves to devote her time to shopping.
The actress, who plays Anushka in Sony`s "Kya Hua Tera Vaada", recently got a rare chance to wind up her shoot early, and the only thing she could think of was shopping.
After satiating her shopping binge, she was overjoyed with a new pair of shoes as well as some handbags and accessories, a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’