TV is easiest, quickest way to reach audience: Imran Khan
Mumbai: Actor Imran Khan took to the TV show ‘Punar Vivah’ to promote his upcoming film ‘Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobaara!’. He believes television is the easiest way to reach the audience.
"The TV audience in this country is so huge that whatever it is you want to promote, a film or a product, you have to reach out to the TV audience. It is the best, easiest and the quickest way," the 30-year-old said here Monday.
Imran is open to follow the footsteps of his uncle and superstar Aamir Khan by becoming part of a TV show, provided he gets something interesting.
"Till now I have not got any exciting offers. But if I do get something, then I would love to do a TV show," Imran said.
Aamir made his small screen debut with TV show ‘Satyamev Jayate’, which gave out shocking facts and figures associated with social issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas