TV series on Marlene Dietrich and Greta Garbo in works
Los Angeles: A TV series, exploring the lives of Hollywood screen icons Marlene Dietrich and Greta Garbo is in works.
Annapurna Pictures has teamed up with Angela Robinson and Alex Kondracke to pen the project, said the Hollywood Reporter.
The untitled drama will explore the relationships of the starlets with notable figures including John Gilbert, Mercedes de Acosta, Tallulah Bankhead, Alla Nazimova, Barbara Stanwyck, Cary Grant and John Wayne during the Hollywood`s Golden Age.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Sunil Grover pens heartfelt note to fans, says don’t know what the future holds!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?