TV series on Marlene Dietrich and Greta Garbo in works
Los Angeles: A TV series, exploring the lives of Hollywood screen icons Marlene Dietrich and Greta Garbo is in works.
Annapurna Pictures has teamed up with Angela Robinson and Alex Kondracke to pen the project, said the Hollywood Reporter.
The untitled drama will explore the relationships of the starlets with notable figures including John Gilbert, Mercedes de Acosta, Tallulah Bankhead, Alla Nazimova, Barbara Stanwyck, Cary Grant and John Wayne during the Hollywood`s Golden Age.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dimpy Ganguly's dreamy wedding photoshoot will leave you breathless!
- Katrina Kaif NOT in 'Aankhen 2'!
- Saif Ali Khan’s daughter Sara Ali Khan is dating a politician’s grandson?
- Bollywood 2016: New jodies that set the silverscreen on fire this year
- Preity Zinta-Gene Goodenough set to throw grand reception—Details inside!
- OMG! Malaika Arora Khan to be replaced on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' by THIS actress?
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan