TV show Glee to go on despite Cory Monteith`s death
London: Hut TV musical comedy `Glee` has been put on hold to allow its cast grieve over the tragic death of Cory Monteith.
The latest series of the musical is now slated to resume a month later than planned.
The future of the show was thrown into doubt after the 31-year-old, who played jock Finn Hudson , died of accidental booze and drugs overdose, last weekend.
However, producers have insisted that it will continue, the Sun reported.
Writers are now amending scripts to explain Finn`s absence from the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bigg Boss Double Trouble' contestant Mandana Karimi's old video goes viral
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle worried about boyfriend Keith’s 'friendship' with Mandana
- Bigg Boss Double Trouble Day 1: Happy day ends with sleepless night
- We want to be the ideal couple of 'Bigg Boss': Suyyash-Kishwar