TV show Glee to go on despite Cory Monteith`s death
London: Hut TV musical comedy `Glee` has been put on hold to allow its cast grieve over the tragic death of Cory Monteith.
The latest series of the musical is now slated to resume a month later than planned.
The future of the show was thrown into doubt after the 31-year-old, who played jock Finn Hudson , died of accidental booze and drugs overdose, last weekend.
However, producers have insisted that it will continue, the Sun reported.
Writers are now amending scripts to explain Finn`s absence from the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma