TV show Glee to go on despite Cory Monteith`s death
London: Hut TV musical comedy `Glee` has been put on hold to allow its cast grieve over the tragic death of Cory Monteith.
The latest series of the musical is now slated to resume a month later than planned.
The future of the show was thrown into doubt after the 31-year-old, who played jock Finn Hudson , died of accidental booze and drugs overdose, last weekend.
However, producers have insisted that it will continue, the Sun reported.
Writers are now amending scripts to explain Finn`s absence from the show.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Swaragini: If not Swara, who kidnapped Ragini?
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun