TV `soutens` Mona-Mouli get emotional in real life
New Delhi: Popular TV actors Mona Singh and Mouli Ganguly, who play souten (co-wife) became emotional on the last day of shooting for their show ‘Kya Huaa Tera Vaada’, which is coming to an end. Mona says she will miss the show.
The last episode of ‘Kya Huaa Tera Vaada’ will air on Sony Thursday.
After ‘Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin’, Mona came back to fiction TV with ‘Kya Huaa Tera Vaada’ to play the protagonist of the same name in the show. She says it`s been "an enriching experience".
"The last day of shoot on the set was an emotional moment for me. We celebrated by cutting a cake on the set after finishing the shoot. I am surely going to miss `Kya Huaa Tera Vaada` and the entire unit,” Mona said in a statement.
In the last scene of the episode, Mona had to hug Mouli, who played the antagonist, and both the actors got emotional and could not control their tears. After seeing both the actors getting teary eyed, other artists like Sargun Mehta and Neelam Silvia also became emotional, said a source.
‘Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada’ started in January 2012 as a show about a happy family - a couple (played by Pawan Shankar and Mona) and their three children. Trouble ensues in their paradise when a former lover (Mouli) of the husband enters the scene.
The show also went through a 10-year leap.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone travels to Delhi by train, gets amazed by Shah Rukh Khan's stardom
- Jackie Chan opens up about his Bollywood plans
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!
- Mahira Khan expresses desire to promote 'Raees' with Shah Rukh Khan
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times