TV star Khloe Kardashian puts family plans on hold for work
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian`s dream of becoming a mommy is being put on hold.
The 28-year-old, who’s married to basketball star Lamar Odom, has put her fertility treatments on hold because she is too busy since landing a co-presenter job on ‘The X Factor’ America.
Khloe is putting her fertility treatments on hold for the time being. She is just too busy right [now] with The X Factor. When things calm down she will resume her treatments," showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
Kardashian married her basketball player partner in September 2009.
Lamar is pretty much supportive of whatever she wants to do. Plus, he’s super busy right now too. They aren’t worried. Khloe believes that one day she will be a mom, just not right now," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 628—Pragya decides to fight back
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’