TV stars Gurdeep, Pratyusha, Kushal in `Bigg Boss`?
Mumbai: Though the contestants for the reality show `Bigg Boss` are yet to be announced, names of popular TV actors Gurdeep Kohli, Pratyusha Banerjee and Kushal Tandon are doing the rounds as likely participants.
Gurdeep shot into limelight as Dr Juhi in popular show `Sanjeevani`, which was based on the life of medical interns. She was seen as a cop in Akshay Kumar-starrer 2012 blockbuster `Rowdy Rathore`.
"I can`t talk about it... I can`t reveal anything," Gurdeep told reporters, without confirming or denying her presence in the seventh season of the reality show, being hosted by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.
Another talked about name is that of Pratyusha, who had stepped into the shoes of popular child star Avika Gor as the grown-up Anandi in `Balika Vadhu`. "I can`t talk anything ...No comments," is all that Pratyusha said when contacted.
Kushal, better known as Virat of `Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai`, too was not willing to cofirm participation in the show.
"There are so many people who are approached for `Bigg Boss`. Even I have been approached, but I can`t talk about it as nothing is confirmed yet," Kushal said.
Salman will be seen in a new avatar - a double role where he will become the angel and devil - in `Bigg Boss`-7.
The big prize money show on the channel is likely to go on air next month. It features celebrity contestants closeted in a house for three months with no access to the outside world.
Pic Courtesy: entertainment.in.msn.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, revealed creators