‘Two and a Half Men’ is cursed, says Charlie Sheen
Washington: After ‘Two and a Half Men’ star Angus T Jones called the CBS sitcom “filth” and asked viewers to “please stop watching” in an online video, his former co-star Charlie Sheen has spoken out.
“With Angus’s Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear to me that the show is cursed,” Sheen told People magazine.
Sheen, 47, who now stars on the FX series ‘Anger Management,’ was fired from the series in March 2011 following a felony menacing charge as a result of fight with wife Brooke Mueller.
The actor later bashed the show’s creator Chuck Lorre in a string of interviews.
Ashton Kutcher soon after took over Sheen’s role.
In the video, Jones discusses his Christian faith in detail.
“A lot of people don’t like to think about how deceptive the enemy is,” Jones said.
“There’s no playing around when it comes to eternity ... People will see us and be like, ‘I can be a Christian and be on a show like Two and a Half Men.’ You can’t. You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can’t,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage