Two judges quit Naomi Campbell`s modelling reality show
New York: Supermodel Naomi Campbell is the last coach standing on her reality show `The Face` after her fellow panellists Karolina Kurkova and Coco Rocha both dropped out.
The British beauty made her first foray into reality TV earlier this year when the show, on which the trio of models compete to find the new face of an American retailer, launched in the US, reported New York Post.
However, bosses at the Oxygen network are scrambling to find replacements for Kurkova and Rocha after they decided not to return for a second season.
Filming on the second run is set to start in New York next month.
Campbell has also launched a UK version of the show, appearing alongside Erin O`Connor and Caroline Winberg.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘pillow talk’ video is the most inspiring desi thing you will WATCH today
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: How to celebrate this auspicious day if you are working
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Nach Baliye 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs