Ulka Gupta wants to do direction
Mumbai: Young actress Ulka Gupta impressed one and all with her portrayal of young "Jhansi Ki Rani" in Zee TV`s show of the same name. However, the actress reveals that, instead of acting, she wants to pursue direction.
Ulka revealed her alternate career plans on Sony TV`s "Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega", where she will appear to show off her sword fighting skills.
She not only wants to direct but would also like to try her hands at handling the camera in movies.
Smita Patil, Jaya Bhadhuri and Nandita Das are her acting role models while on the technical front she would like to take tips in handling the camera from Ashok Mehta. The episode will be aired June 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma