Usher, Shakira ready to judge `The Voice` USA
Los Angeles: Singers Usher Raymond and Shakira are ready to judge the latest season of ‘The Voice’ USA replacing Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green.
Green and Aguilera are reportedly said to be on a break for sometime and might return to the show.
With two new, although admittedly popular replacements, there is a chance that the show might not work the same way it did before and the show may end up being a mitigated disaster.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!
- 'Sultan' diaries: Salman Khan thanks UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav!
- 'The Flash' movie loses director over creative differences?
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?