Usher, Shakira ready to judge `The Voice` USA
Los Angeles: Singers Usher Raymond and Shakira are ready to judge the latest season of ‘The Voice’ USA replacing Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green.
Green and Aguilera are reportedly said to be on a break for sometime and might return to the show.
With two new, although admittedly popular replacements, there is a chance that the show might not work the same way it did before and the show may end up being a mitigated disaster.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury