Varun Dhawan to be part of philanthropy reality show
Mumbai: Actor Varun Dhawan, who made his Bollywood debut with Karan Johar`s `Student of the Year`, will make his foray on small screen with a reality show dedicated to a social cause.
The reality show, which is yet to be titled and will feature superstar Salman Khan, will see celebrities living the life of an underprivileged person for a day doing menial jobs.
The buzz is that Salman will sell tea at a roadside stall and money earned in the day will go to the family of the real life tea vendor.
Varun will be seen as a "patiwala" (labourer) and has already shot at Crawford market here.
"I am doing a reality show... I am a patiwala. Its a good concept. I have already shot for it at Crawford market", Varun said.
Personalities like Mika Singh, Harbhajan Singh and others too will be part of the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha bags biopic on Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar
- Derogatory word for policeman in ‘PK’ lands Aamir Khan in trouble
- Kangana Ranaut not comfortable walking the ramp for any designer
- ‘Busy’ Salman Khan makes Anees Bazmee wait for 'No Entry' sequel
- When ‘unwell’ Aishwarya Rai exuded confidence