Varun Dhawan turns vegetable vendor for `Mission Sapne`
Mumbai: One-film old actor Varun Dhawan, who will be seen as a vegetable vendor in his debut TV show "Mission Sapne", says the show will be “brilliant”.
In the show, celebrities from different walks of life will leverage their fame for the benefit of the common man. The celebrities will step into the shoes of the common man and tackle hardships faced by a common man to raise funds.
"It is going to be a brilliant show. It will be aired on an entertainment channel. It is titled `Mission Sapne`. Please watch that show. It`s a really good concept," Varun told reporters here Thursday at the launch of the trailer of his forthcoming film "Main Tera Hero".
"I had shot for the episode earlier only. I became a patiwala and sold vegetables as a vegetable vendor in the Crawford market (here) and shot for five to six hours there," he added.
Other celebrities, who will make an appearance in "Mission Sapne", include superstar Salman Khan, cricketer Harbhajan Singh and singer Mika Singh, among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre