Veena Malik back as host on special Ramadan show
Mumbai: Pakistani model-actress Veena Malik is back as the host of the special show prepared for the holy month of Ramadan.
The channel had previously decided to cancel the show featuring the Malik following a public outcry.
The 28-year-old, who rose to prominence in India after participating in reality TV show Bigg Boss will host Hero TV`s `Astaghfar`.
"I am very happy that my show `Astaghfar` is going to be on air I thank Allah for giving me such opportunity to host this show. It is the love of the people there that has brought me back on the show," Malik said in a statement.
The show is already getting high TRP`s and the audience has started appreciating the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat
- MNS threat to Pakistan artists: Here's what Sushant Singh Rajput has to say
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars top highest-paid TV actors list