Victoria Beckham bans David from buying car door
Los Angeles: Victoria Beckham is banning husband David from buying the door of an iconic car used in the classic British show ‘Only Fools And Horses’.
The soccer star wants to purchase the back door of the yellow three-wheeler Robin Reliant from the classic comedy show when it goes up for auction in Britain later this month.
Beckham wants to hang it on a wall at their Los Angeles mansion.
However, Victoria is not keen as she does not think it will fit in their stylish home.
"David reckons it would be great to buy and bring it back to Los Angeles. He`s a massive fan of `Only Fools and Horses` and watches it with his sons all the time. The main sticking point is Victoria. She`s not too keen on having a bright yellow car door knocking about," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The yellow door is emblazoned with a famous slogan -- Trotters Independent Trading Co, New York-Paris-Peckham -- and is signed by cast members, including David Jason and Nicholas Lyndhurst.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan-Bipasha to appear on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'Naagin' should have second season: Arjun Bijlani
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?