Viewers` acceptance makes Toral `Anandi` Rasputra happy!
Mumbai: Toral Rasputra, who replaced Pratyusha Banerjee as Anandi on popular show ‘Balika Vadhu’, is happy that finally the viewers are accepting her in the role.
Sharing an incident, she said: "Recently, we went to Kashmir for the shoot, and many tourists were there. Many people came to me and told me that `we liked your work in the show`," she said on the set of the show here.
"This was a positive sign from them (viewers). For the very first time, I had gone out of the set to shoot," she said.
"For me, it`s a good sign that slowly and slowly people are accepting me as Anandi and I am really happy about it," she added.
Toral replaced Pratyusha on the show March 4 this year, while Pratyusha had stepped into the shoes of Avika Gor to play the grown-up Anandi in the show in 2010 when it took a five-year leap.
Aired on Colors, the show deals with child marriage and its repercussions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!