Vijender Singh to be part of `Roadies X`
New Delhi: Indian boxer Vijender Singh, who won a bronze in the Beijing Olympics, will be part of 10th season of adventure reality show "Roadies".
The 27-year-old, who appeared in "Roadies 8" in 2009 for an episode, liked his experience so much that he decided to be part of the upcoming season.
" `Roadies` is the platform that represents youth and youth likes it. I like `Roadies`. In 2009, I was with them for a task and that was a good experience. People liked me and wanted to see me, so I am coming to the show," Vijender told IANS.
He was speaking on the sidelines of an event to launch "MTV Hero Roadies X - Battle For Glory" Friday.
Asked if television would distract him from his main goal of boxing, he said: "I don`t think so. It`s my life and I want to do different things. I have done so many things. My job is to be in sports, but it does not mean that I cannot do anything else."
He will help the "Roadies" team during auditioning in the capital. However, he refused to reveal his larger role in the show that comes on MTV.
Delhi auditions will take place Nov 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How Jessica Alba takes care of her hair!
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- THIS is where Shah Rukh Khan feels the 'happiest'
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'