Vin Diesel to star in big-screen remake of `70s cop show `Kojak`
London: Vin Diesel is set to revive 1970s police legend Kojak for a new TV series.
The xXx action hero, 45, has landed the lead role as the New York murder detective, the Daily Star reported.
Kojak was orginally played by the late shaven-headed actor Telly Savalas.
He starred as the lollipop-loving cop who was a hit with the ladies and had the catchphrase: " Who loves ya baby ?"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma