Vin Diesel to star in big-screen remake of `70s cop show `Kojak`
London: Vin Diesel is set to revive 1970s police legend Kojak for a new TV series.
The xXx action hero, 45, has landed the lead role as the New York murder detective, the Daily Star reported.
Kojak was orginally played by the late shaven-headed actor Telly Savalas.
He starred as the lollipop-loving cop who was a hit with the ladies and had the catchphrase: " Who loves ya baby ?"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals