Vin Diesel to star in big-screen remake of `70s cop show `Kojak`
London: Vin Diesel is set to revive 1970s police legend Kojak for a new TV series.
The xXx action hero, 45, has landed the lead role as the New York murder detective, the Daily Star reported.
Kojak was orginally played by the late shaven-headed actor Telly Savalas.
He starred as the lollipop-loving cop who was a hit with the ladies and had the catchphrase: " Who loves ya baby ?"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside