Vincent Ebrahim joins `Hollyoaks` as villain
London: `The Kumars at No 42` actor Vincent Ebrahim is to play a villain in soap opera `Hollyoaks`. The star, who played finance-obsessed father Ashwin in fictional British Indian family on the celebrity chat show has joined the Channel 4 soap as the menacing Big Bob, reportedly.
Big Bob will cause trouble for resident criminals Trevor Royle (Greg Wood) and Grace Black (Tamara Wall), after Trevor met Big Bob while in prison.
Big Bob helped out Trevor by protecting fellow inmate John Paul McQueen (James Sutton) following John Paul`s attack on Robbie Roscoe (Charlie Wernham), and now Big Bob wants a favour from Trevor.
Ebrahim has also previously appeared in `Ideal`, `The Old Guys` and `Meet the Magoons`. He will make his first appearance as Big Bob in August.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside