Vivek Oberoi gears up for `India`s Best Dramebaaz 2`
Mumbai: He judged the first season of `India`s Best Dramebaaz` and now actor Vivek Oberoi is gearing up for the second installment of the reality show.
Apart from Vivek, director Anurag Basu and actress Sonali Bendre will also join the the judges panel. All three had judged the first season of the show.
"Very soon we will start with `India`s Best Dramebaaz` season two. I think we are just working out the dates for Anurag Da, Sonali and me. They are combining our dates and I think very soon they will announce it."
To be aired on Zee TV, the show sees children between the ages of 5 and 12 years showing their skills.
Meanwhile, Vivek is happy for his friend and actress Mallika Sherawat`s TV debut with "The Bachelorette India". The show comes on Life OK and he wishes her luck in finding her soulmate.
Vivek said: "I wish her all the best. I think Mallika is just a fantastic individual. Her story is incredible... Hats off to her to what she has achieved. She is the girl who has reached the White House. So more power to Mallika and hope she keeps doing well. Awesome girl, she deserves the best."
Vivek worked with Mallika in "Kismet Love Paisa Dilli".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'