Vivian Dsena says mom, wife biggest critics
Mumbai: TV actor Vivian Dsena says his wife and his mother are his biggest critics and the inputs they give help him in improving himself as an actor.
Currently, the actor is seen as superstar R.K. in the popular TV show `Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon` that comes on Colors channel.
"There are three biggest critics in my life - my mom, my wife and my mother-in-law," Vivian said here on the set of the show.
"Wherever I have been wrong or they have not liked something, they give me their inputs. And as an actor that helps me a lot in improving myself and evolve myself," he added.
Vivian was earlier seen in the supernatural TV series `Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani` and there he met his would-be wife Vahbiz Dorabjee. Later, they confessed their love to each other and finally got married.
The actor said as an actor he learns something new everyday.
"For me, I am still not an actor. Everyday I learn something new and I think this will continue forever," Vivian said.
"For the whole of my life, I will be working and learning," he added.
Meanwhile, Vivan is happy with the response to his character in `Madhubala` and his love story with Madhubala.
"People are loving it, especially the youngsters. They love romance. Many people even message me and tweet that they are loving R.K. and Madhubala`s love story," Vivan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’