VJ Andy to play fashion designer in daily soap
Mumbai: VJ Andy, who became a household name after participating in reality TV show `Bigg Boss`, is all set to be part of a daily soap- `Bani - Ishq Da Kalma`.
Andy will be seen as a fashion designer responsible for Bani`s makeover in the show on an entertainment channel.
"He will be doing a cameo appearance. His part will be seen on Monday," sources told reporters.
`Bani-Ishq Da Kalma` will witness some interesting twists and turns as Parmeet Singh (Gaurav Chaudhary) tries to kill his wife Bani (Shefali Sharma) and luckily she survives.
Now, Bani will get a makeover and hence Andy`s character comes into place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas