VJ Siddharth Bhardwaj enters `Bigg Boss`
Mumbai: MTV Splitsvilla winner and VJ Siddharth Bhardwaj is the third male contestant to enter the TV reality show `Bigg Boss`.
It seems the makers of `Bigg Boss 5` are shifting from their initial strategy of having mostly celebrity women in the programme, co-hosted by Bollywood stars Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan.
The show started on October 2 on Colors channel with actor Shakti Kapoor as the only male contestant among 12 women and one transgender.
Last week saw the entry of TV actor Amar Upadhay, who became famous as Mihir Virani in popular daily soap `Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi`, and now Siddharth is the third male contestant to become a member of the `Bigg Boss` house.
Siddharth grabbed eyeballs after winning dating reality show `Splitsvilla` on MTV with Sakshi Pradhan, who was part of the fourth season of `Bigg Boss`.
He went on to do shows like `MTV Stripped`, `Gone in 60 Seconds` and `Roadies 8.0`. The young actor said he is both excited and apprehensive about his entry into the show.
"The ladies had to settle for uncle Shati Kappor and uncle-in-making Amar Upadhay. As I am young, single and the ladies are totally going to love me," Siddharth quipped.
‘Bigg Boss` has contestants locked inside a secluded house for three months, without any contact or communication with the outside world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage