Want Robbie Williams to rejoin Take That: Gary Barlow
London: `The X-Factor` judge Gary Barlow says he wants singer Robbie Williams to rejoin Take That for a new album and tour.
Barlow, 42, said he wanted to reunite the five-piece band to produce new work - but a final decision is due in January, reported Daily Mirror.
"I`m hoping for five, that would be the best and then a big, big tour. We`re brothers. When we`re back in together in a room, it`s the same as it`s always been," he said.
Barlow is about to release his latest solo album Since I Saw You Last on Monday.
Take That were formed in 1990 as a five-piece group consisting of Barlow, Williams, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Howard Donald. They split in 1996 before reforming in 2005 without Williams.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?