Want Robbie Williams to rejoin Take That: Gary Barlow
London: `The X-Factor` judge Gary Barlow says he wants singer Robbie Williams to rejoin Take That for a new album and tour.
Barlow, 42, said he wanted to reunite the five-piece band to produce new work - but a final decision is due in January, reported Daily Mirror.
"I`m hoping for five, that would be the best and then a big, big tour. We`re brothers. When we`re back in together in a room, it`s the same as it`s always been," he said.
Barlow is about to release his latest solo album Since I Saw You Last on Monday.
Take That were formed in 1990 as a five-piece group consisting of Barlow, Williams, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Howard Donald. They split in 1996 before reforming in 2005 without Williams.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Naagin' should have second season: Arjun Bijlani
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!