Wanted Rita Ora to hate me: Rob Kardashian on TV show
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian`s younger brother Rob Kardashian says he wrote insulting messages against singer ex-girlfriend Rita Ora because he wanted to be hated.
Rob and Rita parted ways last year after being together for many months. Rob accused the singer of cheating on him with almost 20 other men.
However, Rob now says he did it to stop her from coming back to him, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"I posted what I posted to keep myself from taking her back. Every time she messed up, I took her back for over a year now. I just had to do that to make her hate me," Rob said on sister Kim and Koutney`s reality show ‘Kourtney and Kim Take Miami’.
Now Rita is said to be dating singer James Arthur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers