Wanted Rita Ora to hate me: Rob Kardashian on TV show
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian`s younger brother Rob Kardashian says he wrote insulting messages against singer ex-girlfriend Rita Ora because he wanted to be hated.
Rob and Rita parted ways last year after being together for many months. Rob accused the singer of cheating on him with almost 20 other men.
However, Rob now says he did it to stop her from coming back to him, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"I posted what I posted to keep myself from taking her back. Every time she messed up, I took her back for over a year now. I just had to do that to make her hate me," Rob said on sister Kim and Koutney`s reality show ‘Kourtney and Kim Take Miami’.
Now Rita is said to be dating singer James Arthur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Conspiracy angle will be probed, says Kerala govt
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'