We are just friends: `Bigg Boss` contestants Rajeev and Sana
Mumbai: `Bigg Boss` contestants Sana Khan and Rajeev Paul, who have been romantically linked on the TV reality show, have denied any such relationship between them.
The friendship between Paul and Khan and their personal bonding has become the talk of the show.
"I don`t know from where and why these things are coming. Its been almost 90 days and there is no romantic talk between us. We just joke around. We are just friends," Sana, a model, said today.
The 25-year-old was speaking at a press conference held in the activity area of the Bigg Boss house at Lonavala, a hill station about 125 kms from here.
"Rajeev is aware of my personal life. In fact, I have even told him that I want to find a good guy," she said.
Sana is known to be good friends with Rajeev`s ex-wife Delnaaz Irani, who is also one of the participants on the sixth edition of the Salman Khan-hosted programme.
Delnaaz was aware of the friendship between Sana and Rajeev and "knows the relationship we share. I don`t care what other people feel," Khan said.
Rajeev, a TV actor, on his part said, "she is only a good friend and if there was anything, why would I not talk about it openly?"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’