Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki 2` pushed forward
Mumbai: The launch of second season of reality show "Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki" has been pushed forward as its host not yet to finalised.
The show was slated to go on air March 3. Now it is said that it will go live March 10. However nothing is confirmed, said a source.
"`Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki` was supposed to go on air on March 3, but it has now been pushed to March 10. The shoot has not started yet as the makers are still looking for a host," the source close to channel said.
"The launch date can be pushed further as well," added the source.
The show, an Indian version of international show "Come Dine With Me", will come on an entertaining channel.
In its first season, which was hosted by actor Ram Kapoor, it saw small screen stars Sanaya Irani, Ragini Khanna, Amar Upadhyay and Rucha Gujarati hosting dinners for four other guest celebrities.
This time the show will feature common people and not celebrities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tabu replaces Rekha in 'Fitoor'?
- Shahid Kapoor sleepless over marriage?
- Tough to match Varun's level of dance in 'ABCD2': Shraddha
- 'Bajirao Mastani' Bhansali's most precious project: Ranveer Singh
- Netflix renews 'Grace And Frankie' for season two
- Kriti finds Sonam, Deepika, Priyanka stylish
- Zayn Malik may make 'X Factor' comeback as judge
- 'Supergirl' pilot leaks online six months before schedule
- 'Umrao Jaan' director Muzaffar Ali wraps up 'Jaanisaar'
- Box-office success needed to encourage women helmers: Sarandon
- Katy Perry, John Mayer dating again?
- Lindsay Lohan may complete community service on time
- Jennifer Lopez debuts short hair
- Taylor Swift says being a pop star is not that hard
- Keira Knightley welcomes 1st child with hubby James Righton
- 'Water baby' Chrissy Teigen bares it all for sexy DuJour shoot
- TV mogul Simon Cowell wants a daughter
- Johnny Depp names adopted bat Jacki Sparrow
- Choi Min-sik wins Grand Prize at Baeksang Awards in Seoul
- Demi Moore, daughter look identical in new image
- When Martin Sheen felt 'powerless'
- Zayn Malik spends 'a lot of time in kitchen'
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- CBSE 10th Results 2015 to be declared on May 27
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Is there life after death?
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800