What is television presenter Coleen Rooney`s worst nightmare?
London: Television presenter Coleen Rooney says scariest moment of her life was when she lost her elder son Kai in a crowded theme park.
“The scariest moment was when Kai ran off in a theme park and I couldn’t find him. It wasn’t for too long and I kept my cool, however, my heart was racing," dailystar.co.uk quoted Coleen as saying.
“He just strolled round the corner as if nothing had happened," she added.
Kai, 3, is Coleen`s son with footballer husband Wayne Rooney. The couple also has five-month-old son Klay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Rajinikanth says 'no' to Aamir Khan's 'Dangal'?
- Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur's 'OK JAANU' first look spills love!
- Lord Kamadeva—The legend associated with the god
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to be a part of Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati'?
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser