What kind of Mr. Right does Soumya want?
Mumbai: In her show ‘Dil Ki Nazar Se – Khoobsurat’ Somya Seth plays a character who wants to marry a good looking guy, but says in real life her Mr. Right would be someone who could impress her parents.
"For Soumya, the guy should be able to stand in front of her mom and dad. He should be such that after seeing him, they get the feeling that he would love me more than they do," she said on the sets of the show.
"He should be able to understand me. I want that kind of a guy with whom I have awesome chemistry," added the actress who played a simpleton in ‘Navya...Naye Dhadkan Naye Sawaal’.
‘Dil Ki Nazar Se – Khoobsurat’ went on air Feb 25 on Sony TV. It is the story of Aradhya, a beautiful looking girl who wishes that one day she will be get married to a good looking prince, but ends up marrying not-so-good looking Madhav.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’