When Aakanksha Singh took her role seriously
Mumbai: Small screen actress Aakanksha Singh, popular as Megha of ‘Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha’, recently took her on-screen role of a dance teacher seriously and started giving dance lessons to her co-actors for a special sequence in the show.
Aakanksha took charge of the dance sequence on the occasion of her on-screen daughter Navika (Jayshree Venketaramanan) and Beera`s (Siddharth Arora) sangeet ceremony on the show.
"I love dancing and I was very excited with the thought of performing on the show. Though I am not a trained dancer, I had participated in many dance competitions during my school and college days,” Aakanksha said in a statement.
"Dance is very close to my heart and I look up to Madhuri Dixit and her perseverance for dancing. She is so graceful and her expressions are amazing,” she added.
Her co-stars started calling Aakanksha “dance ma’am” on the set.
"Aakanksha is a fabulous dancer and she helped me improvise my steps. Her grace and elegance is something I really admire and tried to imitate that in my performance,” said Jayshree.
The daily show airs on Colors
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!