When is Pavitra Rishta taking a leap?
The buzz about a leap has been doing the rounds for three months, but there are no signs in the show
The initial rumours we heard said Zee TV’s Pavitra Rishta was going for a major leap, which will reintroduce Ankita Lokhande in a young look. She will be seen playing a double role.
Owing to the leap of several years, young actors like Asha Negi, Rithvik Dhanjani, Shakti Arora and Shruti Kanwar have resigned as they don’t wish to age onscreen yet. Now, ideally the makers should have progressed towards the so-called leap, but Ekta Kapoor is holding on to her horses as she wants test a few things before the big plunge.
The current track between Soham (Ankit Narang) and Gauri (Priyanka Kandwal) has been grabbing a lot of eyeballs. So the makers want to wait and see if it can lead to some change or not.
Until then, everything else has been put on hold. The leap that was to take place in September has now been pushed to October-November. Well we wonder, if the leap is inevitable then what is the agenda behind the holdup? According to sources, Ekta wants to tread carefully. With the leap, the new lot will make an exit and so many people quitting at the same time could hamper the show’s numbers – now who would want that right?
All in all, the leap is surely going to happen but for how many years and what all would change remains to be seen. Keep watching this space to know more…
bollywoodlife.com/Letty Mariam Abraham
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies