When Ram Kapoor kissed Ronit Roy on stage
Mumbai: Actors Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy enjoyed a little bit of `dostana` act on stage when they came together to host the Indian Telly Awards.
Both the actors were competing in the favourite television personality category. They had a bet, if Ronit wins, then Ram would kiss him, and Ronit promised `jhappi` (hug) to Ram if he wins.
As luck would have it, Ronit took away the award and as per the bet Ram had to kiss him.
Ram and Ronit continued their pappi-jhappi session during the show, but later decided that the right place to shower their love was on their wives.
The show also exciting performances by Priyal Gor-Ashish Kapoor, Mitali Nag-Kinshuk Mahajan, Anas Rashid-Deepika Singh among others.
The ceremony will be aired Saturday on national televison.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage