When Salman Khan was moved to tears
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: He comes across as a headstrong baddie to many and as a magnanimous superstar to the rest. You can love him or hate him but you cannot ignore him. Salman Khan is undoubtedly the biggest brand to have sizzled both on the silver screen and small screen alike.
Viewers of ‘Dance India Dance’ season 4 will get to witness the unseen side of his personality when he is moved to tears during a performance by a couple of participants.
The otherwise strong man went teary-eyed after watching an overwhelming performance by Manan and Sumedh, who paid tribute to the mentor-protégé relationship through their dance.
Mudassar, one of the judges on the show, too was in tears and thanked Salman for helping him shape his career and make a name for himself.
Daisy Shah, who had accompanied Salman on the sets of the ZEE TV show to promote their upcoming film ‘Jai Ho’, which is scheduled to release next Friday, was also moved to tears.
Here’s raising a toast to celebrate the guru-shishya relationship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- Kangana Ranaut birthday special: The bold and beautiful 'Queen' who knows how to rule!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava to replace Sunil Grover?
- Nach Baliye 8: Will Yuvraj Singh - Hazel Keech be a part of dance show?
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?